Monday, March 28, 2011

Medieval Tents

While I am in London sourcing, I wanted to leave you with a rather magical post.  One can dream what you might do if you owned one these! 




Don't you love the blue scalloped detail here?





I would love to see three of these in blue and white by the pool surrounded by topiary trees.  Maybe an exotic center table with a dolphin base in the center of the tent with a blue and white delft pot containing an orange or kumquat tree.  Tons of antique French wicker baskets underneath the table filled with beautiful embroidered towels and hand painted umbrellas to shade you from the sun!  A silver tray on top of the table with a horn shaped pitcher of water and etched cut glasses.....sounds like such a lovely sunny day.

1 comment:

  1. I want to have a party this Spring in my backyard just to be able to put one of these tents up! Beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete