Thursday, February 3, 2011

Apres Ski Attire

What to pack??  I am undauntedly going through all of my alpine gear to pull together the perfect attire for this week long trip.  Let me know if you have already hit the slopes this year, and know of any new trends for apres ski time!

  Photo courtesy of Stylecaster

 Maybe I can convince my husband to stop by Gucci in the village since we will be there over Valentines day.

Great warm boots made out of Coyote!

I have this pink coat to wear with my white Bogner pants.  I think pink is a great way to change it up from the regular Norwegian red,white, and black. 


Lululemon running pants to wear underneath those ski pants to keep your muscles snug and warm.


Don't take chances with any other sock brand other than Smartwool.  They come in these nice Nordic styles too!


Debating on buying one of these chic Voss sweaters from Gorsuch.  They look so warm!



Love this outfit for a day off the slopes shopping and socializing at Ajax Tavern!


No comments:

Post a Comment