Monday, May 9, 2011

Terrain at Styer's



This past weekend, I was driving to Philadelphia and decided to stop by this nursery that I had heard so much about in the Brandywine Valley of Pennsylvania.  Terrain was designed by the masterminds behind Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.  It is an exquisite nursery with several small buildings designed to suit everyone's needs.  Each small clapboard house sells a variety of different products...oils and essential soaps, books, a furniture gallery, artwork, jams and sauces, garden footwear and clothing, pots and plants...Terrain is a one stop shop. 

Furniture Gallery

 Potting Shed

 



Gift Shop








Ball of succulent plants...would be great to hang a bunch of these in trees!

 
For the Hummingbirds!

Table full of planting soils and solutions. 

Take your pick of plants and herbs!

 
The wood shed.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Something about it definitely reminds me of Anthropologie--I can tell that the same designers designed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following my blog! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I want to go and buy up half the place.
    Best,
    liz

    ReplyDelete