Friday, March 11, 2011

It Must Be A Full Moon!


All of a sudden so many of my clients are preparing for their next little one that I must start scheming nurseries right away!




Pictures below of a traditional nursery that I completed last year.  We did not know the gender, so my client wanted to do everything in a neutral taupe color.  The fabrics were custom color designs from China Seas.







Once we found out it was a little girl, we added touches of pink in pillows, lamps, and accessories!



Modern Nursery



This very stylish client who worked in the fashion industry wanted to design a room around the season's most popular grey color.  So, we striped the walls and ordered white furniture until we found out the baby's gender.  Then, I ordered a Serena & Lily swiss polka dot navy blue bumper for this little boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment